Our Submitted Proposals
Following an iterative design process in consultation with the community, the Council, the GLA and other statutory stakeholders such as TfL, we have submitted our planning application for the redevelopment of Victoria Quarter. The submitted proposals comprise:
- 652 much-needed new homes, including 209 affordable homes
- 392 new car parking spaces
- 1,272 new cycle parking spaces
- 438.9sqm of commercial/community space
- New public realm and associated landscaping
- Access and connectivity improvements
- Circa £11m in Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) contributions
All of the information which we had planned to present at the March exhibitions is still available to download here.
You can see more detail in our April 2020 newsletter circulated to over 6,800 addresses as an update on the application’s submission here.
You can also see the application documents on Barnet’s planning portal using reference number 20/1719/FUL.